Following the latest advice from the Government, we’ve taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our office from 12pm today (17 March) and ask our colleagues to work from home.
Following the latest advice from the Government, we’ve taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our office from 12pm today (17 March) and ask our colleagues to work from home to help reduce any unnecessary exposure to COVID-19.
The plans we have put in place should allow us to remain fully functional and we’ll continue to deliver great service to our members and employers with minimal disruption.
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
- Do it online: use our online service to upload documents or send us a secure message. Sign in or register at www.lpf.org.uk/online
- Email: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as quickly as we can but there may be a delay in responding
- By phone: We’ll have a very limited phone service during our normal opening hours, so if the matter isn’t urgent, please contact us in another way
- By mail: we’re currently able to receive mail, however, it’s unclear if this will continue. Please use the document upload service to return documents or forms to us.
- In person: please do not visit our offices as they are closed to visitors.
We’ll update you if there are any other changes. Thank you for your patience.