How will we do all this I hear you say?
We’ll exceed those expectations by developing our talent, to create an inclusive and agile workforce that’s member-focused, flexible and responsive to new ways of working. We’ll focus on digital efficiency, an even better employee experience, and looking for new ways to work across functions.
So, what makes us an exciting place to work?
Well, right now, we’re not only shaping the future of LPF, but developing the way in which we support the investment needs of other funds across Scotland. There’s never been a better time to be part of our already multi- award-winning organisation, which has a well-established reputation as being innovative, professional, collaborative, and forward thinking.
LPF is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work. We offer flexible working and a blended work model, working both from home and our spacious city centre office. We have many social and wellbeing initiatives to ensure we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times.
The continued professional development of our colleagues is important to us, so we provide access to a wide range of resources to build their expertise, skills and confidence.
What are our Core and Flexible Benefits?
You’ll benefit from a competitive salary, a discretionary Variable pay element and a wide range of colleague benefits, including:
- A generous defined benefits pension scheme
- A hybrid model of working, both from home and in our new refurbished office in the centre of Edinburgh
- Flexible working to support both your needs and those of our organisation
- An all-inclusive gender-neutral parent policy covering maternity, paternity, surrogacy and adoption
- A free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family through any concerns or challenges you may face
- An interest free travel loan to support our colleagues with the cost of a season ticket for public transport
- Ride to work scheme, offering colleagues up to 42% off the cost of a new bike
- A cash bonus recruitment referral programme