Cookies are simple pieces of data stored on your hard drive. They are safe as they cannot be used to disseminate viruses and they can't be executed as code.
Cookies we use cannot be used to identify you personally as no personal information is stored within these cookies.
Cookies we use
We save the following cookies on your computer:
- SESSION - essential to serve our site to you. Expires at the end of your browsing session.
This is required for our site to operate and do not contain personal data. We consider this cookie necessary in order to provide a service to the user.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
- _ga expires after 2 years. Distinguishes users.
- _gid expires after 24 hours. Distinguishes users.
- _gat expires after 1 minute. Used to throttle request rate.
- _gac_ expires after 90 days. Contains campaign related information for the user.
We embed content on our site from other sites, such as YouTube and Twitter. These third-party sites sets cookies. Read about these in the
You can delete cookies from your device and change cookies setting in your browser: How to delete cookies.